Welcome to Kent Turf Care
Don Attfield, Managing Director, of Kent Turf Care Limited has been working in the landscaping industry for over 25 years, from professional sports to domestic and commercial projects, giving him a vast knowledge and experience. He has followed this up with qualifications and commendations for his work. The company has worked hard to become recognised to professional bodies, such as The Association of Professional Landscapers and Bretts Landscapes and Building Products, (formally Tarmac TopPave).
With Don's experience and knowledge and his enthusiastic team, no task is too big or too difficult, producing high quality work to meet with the customer's requirements. Whatever you require, we offer an answer to your landscaping dreams.
What do we offer?
- Garden design and construction.
- Ponds, waterfalls, garden streams and water features.
- From rockeries to planting schemes herbaceous or perennial.
- Driveways, patios, pathways, brick walls, block paving, decorative paving and natural stone paving.
- Decking, hardwood or soft woods, bespoke to your needs.
- Fencing form rustic chestnut post and rail to close board, all types of fencing undertaken.
- Gates, timber for driveways and pedestrian gate to rear garden.
- Steel railings decorative and security.
- Garden and estate landscape management, domestic and commercial plus ground work from foundation work to drainage.
- New lawns from seed or turf, or even artificial grass.
- Lawn maintenance and lawn doctor service.
- Tree surgery and hedge cutting.
All the plants and Trees used are purchased from HTA approved Nurseries, therefore the origins can be traced and are also guaranteed. These nurseries are also some of Kent's leading nurseries from the heart of the garden of England.
For more information, please contact us.